I've been feeling very crafty lately so I thought I'd share a very cute yet simple craft tutorial. Wine charms are extremely easy to make! Here's what you'll need:
- Beads (any color or shape you'd like!)
- Earrings from any craft store
- Create any pattern you'd like.
- Make sure all your charms are different! These charms come in handy for get-togethers. Everyone has a different charm making it easy to tell your glass apart from the others!
- With pliers, bend the end of the wire that doesn't have a loop (see photo below for how much to bend it).
- Put charm around the stem of your wine glass.
- Put bent end of the earring into the loop to fasten your charm.
Easy, right?! This is a very simple version but feel free to get as creative as you want! If you try this, you can email me photos of your charms! :-)