Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Fitspiration!

Working out is not easy...falling off the bandwagon is easy. I have heard from a lot of people that my last Friday Fitspiration post helped them jump start their healthy lifestyle. I know that there are also a lot of people who began changing their life and then, for whatever reason, stopped. I wanted to share some more "fitspirational" quotes to keep everyone (including myself) going! 








I hope these helped! Be on the look out for Louie's Losers!! Details coming very soon!! We're in this together!

Keep tabs on me!
Follow me on Twitter
-OR-
Add me on Facebook



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are some of the best I've seen! Especially the one that says 'if you still look cute at the end of your workout then you have worked hard enough!' Great blog, im definately following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So glad you liked it! :-)

    ReplyDelete