Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beauty Tip Tuesday: Curl your lashes with a spoon?!

Ready for another quirky beauty tip? I've been trying forever to put on false eyelashes without them looking...well, false. I've given up so it's on to Plan B. Here's what you'll need for full, sky high lashes:
  • Mascara
  • Spoon
  • Tooth pick
  1. When curling your right lashes, hold the spoon with your right hand.
  2. The side of the spoon you would eat from should be facing forward.
  3. Place your thumb on the bottom curve and your pointer finger on the top curve.
  4. Grip your lashes between the spoon and your thumb while applying pressure with your pointer finger, pushing lashes upward.
  5. Make your way around your eye to curl all lashes.
  6. Apply mascara.
  7. Next, I like to use a toothpick to separate my eyelashes. This makes my lashes look full and defined!


New Beauty Tips Every Tuesday!

Add me on Facebook
&
Follow me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. This is such a brilliant idea, never thought of using a spoon to curl my lashes. I used to use eye lash curlers but i hate to think what damage they cause from using them everyday, i much prefer this!

    http://emma-louwagstaff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete