Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Green Shake Recipe


A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned a yummy green shake that I made. I had a few people ask for the recipe so I thought I would share it with you. Besides, I'm sure some of Louie's Losers would like to try it!

  • Half cup of milk
  • TBS of peanut butter
  • One banana
  • Half scoop of chocolate protein
  • Two handfuls of baby spinach and ice to your liking (I usually use about a handful)
  • Put all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth
  • *You can use a 1/2 cup of a Special K chocolate shake to substitute milk and protein powder*
Add me on Facebook
&
Follow me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I don't know,peanut butter with spinach?maybe i'll give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought at first too but you can't taste the spinach at all! :-)

    ReplyDelete