Thursday, June 21, 2012

Top 3 Thursday: Summer Makeup Favorites!

Happy Friday Eve! It's another Top 3 Thursday so I want to share with you 3 of my favorite products that I'm loving for the summer!


1. Benefit's High Beam Luminizer


I'm in love with this product! It's such a pretty, pearly, pink color! I use this on my cheek bones and brow bone for a highlighter. I think the nail polish looking packaging is so cute. This product is perfect for the summer because it's light weight and gives you a healthy looking summer glow!



2. Too Faced Beauty Balm


This is another light weight product which is perfect for the summer heat! I love this product because it doesn't make you look "cakey" and no one wants that in the summer or any other season! Be warned though that this does not give as much coverage as a regular foundation because this is a beauty balm.  It has a bit of shimmer to it and I'm all about healthy glowing skin this summer so this beauty balm works great!


3. Urban Decay's Naked Eye Pallette

This is my go-to eye pallette! It has a lot of neutral shades which I love. You can create both natural and dramatic looks with this pallette. It's perfect for transitioning from a day to night look!

What are your Summer Makeup Favorites? Leave them in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment