Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Beauty Tip Tuesday: Fuller Lashes

Hey Beauties! I hope you all found my false lashes post helpful! Last time I taught you all an easier way to apply false lashes. This week is for those of us who just don't have the patience for false lashes but want a fuller, more voluminous look!

Begin by curling your lashes. What I like to do is clamp my lashes with my eyelash curler and squeeze down 5 times. This always makes my lashes look sky high!

Next, dust some loose powder over your lashes before applying mascara. This will adhere to your lashes making them look full and thick!

Last, apply 2 coats of mascara. Starting at your lash line, lightly "wiggle" your wand toward the end of your lashes!

Hope you enjoyed this post! Leave your tips for fuller lashes in the comments below!





No comments:

Post a Comment