Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Celebrity Fragrances?!


It seems like everyday I am hearing of a new celebrity fragrance. I have to admit that I am guilty of buying a couple of these fragrances here and there. The latest celebrity with an upcoming fragrance line is lead singer of Maroon 5, Adam Levine. Well, his fellow Voice mentor, Christina Aguilera, has something to say about this. At one time, Levine was among those who get annoyed by celebrity fragrances. About a year ago Aguilera remembers him tweeting “I also would like to put an official ban on celebrity fragrances. Punishable by death from this point forward.” What is Aguilera's response to his new line of men and women fragrances called "222" ?! She tweeted to him "haha, what a difference a year makes". Great private eye work by Aguilera! She also wished him well as she is also guilty of her own fragrance. So, what are your thoughts on celebrity fragrances? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment