Monday, May 21, 2012

Billboard Music Awards

Hey everyone! I know I've been gone for a bit and I apologize! I've been super busy but I cant stay away from you for that long ever again! 


So, last night I watched the Billboard Music Awards. I looooooove music award shows! If you tuned in then you saw a half naked Miley Cyrus, a lip syncing Chris Brown and beautiful tribute to Whitney Houston. I tweeted throughout the show and I couldn't help but notice that "Where's Kanye" was trending after Taylor Swift accepted her award for Woman of the Year, ha. Let's take a look at last night's winners...


Social Artist Of the Year - Justin Bieber
Top New Artist - Wiz Khalifa
Spotlight Award - Katy Perry
Hot 100 Song Of The Year - 'Party Rock Anthem' by LMFAO
Woman of the Year - Taylor Swift
Top Male Artist - Lil Wayne
Top Duo/Group - LMFAO
Top R&B Artist - Chris Brown

What was your favorite moment from the Billboard Music Awards?



Add me on Facebook

&
Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment