Thursday, July 19, 2012

Top Three Thursday: In my Free Time...

Happy Friday Eve! Time for another Top Three Thursday!


Here are 3 of my favorite things to do in my free time:


1. Reading Blogs/Watching Vlogs. I love watching YouTube Beauty Vlogs. I can honestly get lost in these videos for hours. I get a lot of my inspiration for nail designs and new beauty tips from these vlogs. I've even started doing some vlogs myself! I also love reading blogs on a variety of topics ranging from beauty, couponing, organizing and fashion.




2. Couponing/Bargain Hunting. As I mentioned above, I love reading blogs about couponing. There really is an art to all of this couponing madness! You'd be surprised how much money people waste by not shopping around for the best bargain!




3. Netflix. When I have some free time I love finding new shows to get addicted to on Netflix. I recently got into watching Greek and I love it! This was a show on ABC Family that has since gone off the air.

What are your favorite things to do in your free time?

Be sure to check in tomorrow! It's my 100th blog post!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment