Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Beauty Tip Tuesday: Applying False Lashes



I've always had a tough time applying false lashes. But I'm excited to share with you an easier way to apply them! I used to apply the lash adhesive to the falsies first and then place them on my lash line. This always got messy and I ended up sticking them in the wrong place. It just turned out to be an all around disaster! Here's an easier way to apply your falsies:


-Dab some adhesive on the back of your hand and let it sit for about 2 minutes until it is tacky.

-With an eyeliner brush, apply adhesive along your lash line. This will ensure that your falsies will stick only where you want them!

- Voila! You have perfectly placed lashes AND a much cleaner look!


I hope this tip has helped you as much as it has helped me! Be sure to share your results in the comment below!





No comments:

Post a Comment