Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Rambling!

Happy Monday! I just had a few random things to share with you today! First of all, I hope you all got out and enjoyed the weather this weekend! I sure did and I've got the tan lines to prove it! haha

I want to share a quote I just found that really resonated with me. If you are a person who worries a lot like me, you'll appreciate this:


Moving on...Last night I watched the BET Awards and got to watch a very nice tribute to Whitney Houston. I think this has been the best one I have seen yet! If you watched it did you happen to notice how out of place Kim Kardashian looked as she tried to awkwardly bob her head and clap her hands to the music?! lol...

OK , last but not least how about a little mani monday pic?

Mint Condition from Ulta
Glitter polish from Forever 21

Enjoy your week!






No comments:

Post a Comment