Thursday, February 23, 2012

Double-Dose of Cute! Sophia Grace & Rosie



Have you heard of Sophia Grace and Rosie?! These cute little cousins have become YouTube sensations! The first video I came across was 8 year old Sophia singing Nicki Minaj’s “Superbass”. After seeing that video I decided to click on another video where she gave quite the performance of Keri Hilson’s “Turn my Swag on”. I couldn’t believe that she knew all the words to these songs! But what surprised me even more is that she knew how to sell the lyrics! It wasn’t long before Sophia and her “hype girl” and cousin, Rosie, made their first appearance on the Ellen Show. To say Sophia is full of energy would be an understatement. Ellen has sent the girls to interview celebrities on the red carpet for both the American Music Awards and The Grammy Awards and as expected, the footage is very entertaining. For every appearance the girls are outfitted in tutus and tiaras, adding to the cuteness! I dare you to try getting through one of their videos without smiling and laughing! Check out all of their performances here!

No comments:

Post a Comment