Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Favorites: TV Obsessions!

Introducing Friday Favorites! Today is the day I will let you in on some of my favorite things! It'll be a completely random topic every week. Don't forget to share your own favorites with me as well! Also, if you have any suggestions of a Friday Favorites post you'd like me to do, feel free to email me! Today, I'll tell you about some of my TV obsessions. These are shows that I can't stand missing. If the show has already started I refuse to watch it! I have to watch it from the very beginning or else it's just not the same. As you might have guessed, I'm a big fan of DVR, Netflix, Hulu, and On Demand! I'll watch my full show one way or another! Here are my absolute favorite shows right now...in order!

5) Gossip Girl



4) Desperate Housewives (Ugh! Hate that this is the last season!)



3) 90210



2) The Lying Game



1) Pretty Little Liars

No comments:

Post a Comment