Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Beauty Tip Tuesday: The Perfect Nude Lip Shade For You!



You'll soon find out that I am a makeup junkie. I don't pile on makeup everyday but I love trying new techniques and products! It's hard for me to enter a store and not walk out with a new beauty product...it's a bit of a problem. One product in particular that I have bought a lot of is nude lip shades. I can never find the right shade so I just keep buying them! After accumulating so many different products I realized that I could probably go shopping in my own cosmetic collection. This is how I realized I might already have the lip shade I've been looking for...my concealer! Yep, that's right I use my concealer on my lips as my nude lip color and I'm sure I'm not alone in this! Since it's the right shade for my skin, it looks great on my lips especially when I wear dark eye makeup. Here are some tips on getting beautiful nude lips:

  • Make sure your lips are clean and smooth. Even your lips need some exfoliation, especially during the winter months! While brushing your teeth, lighty go over your lips with your toothbrush as well! This works wonders and your lip color will look ten times better without all that extra dry skin!
  • I like to put on a little lip balm before applying the concealer to help the product go on smoothly.
  • Apply concealer evenly!
  • Add a clear or shimmery gloss and you're good to go!
Let me know how yours turned out in the comments below!

New Beauty Tips Every Tuesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment