Friday, March 16, 2012

What am I reading?

TGIF and congrats on making it through another week! The warmer weather definitely helped make getting through the week a lot easier! Today I want to share with you what I'm currently reading! I'm always looking for some good reads so if you have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comment box below or email me!


Here's what I'm reading (in no particular order):

1. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin


This book follows Gretchen's year long journey to becoming a happier person. No, she was not depressed by any means. She just knew that she could be appreciating things more and paying more attention to things that really matter and as a result, becoming a happier person. This is not in any way a self help book for those who are depressed. Instead, it's a book that has really helped me open my eyes to everything around me and the things that I can change to become even happier than I already am!

2. Super Rich: A Guide to Having it all by Russell Simmons


Let me clear something up right away, this book is not going to teach you how to get a mansion and five BMW's in your driveway! Instead this book takes you away from all of your materialistic wants and teaches you that "when you're Super Rich you'll be able to see that happiness is actually a state of needing nothing."

3. All You Magazine


 Recently, I got really into couponing and money saving techniques (any couponers out there?!). I used to wrinkle my nose at coupons until I realized that coupons aren't for poor people, they're for smart people! When I started using coupons and finding other discounts I felt foolish that all of these years I've basically been throwing away my money while there was essentially free money right in front of me, that I was also throwing away! (I'll get into couoponing details another time!) All You magazine is full of coupons, recipes, money saving tips and tips on living a smoother, more organized life. My grandma bought be a subscription for Christmas and I have just been obsessed!


What are you reading?!

Have a great weekend!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment