- Start with clean nails and paint one coat of white nail polish.
- You may do a second coat for a more solid look.
- Let white polish dry completely.
- Next, you will be cutting small strips of scotch tape like in the photo below. Keep in mind that the width of the tape will define the width of your "flag stripes".
- Apply green paint to the left side of the tape, followed by orange paint to the right.
- Let polish dry a bit before carefully removing the tape. You may have to experiment with this a bit to avoid smudging.
- Finish with a clear coat and enjoy your cute little Irish Flag nails! :-)
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Beauty Tip Tuesday: St Patty's Day Nails!
Oh, how I love Beauty Tip Tuesday! Since St Patrick's Day is right around the corner, I figured I would share a super easy St Patty's inspired nail tutorial! Here is how to make your nails look like mini Irish flags: