Monday, March 12, 2012

My Weekend in Photos: Kie$ha's Kitchen

Well, it's the start of another week! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I didn't do anything too exciting but I did get busy in the kitchen. Here's a little peek at what I whipped up...


Yummy green shake! Spinach, banana and peanut butter! It's a lot more delicious than it sounds and you can't taste the spinach at all! 

On Sunday I made scrambled egg whites with sautéed spinach. I also added a banana with some peanut butter on the side.

For Sunday Dinner I made homemade Mac and Cheese with cornbread...the bread was straight from a box... but delish!

...and now the next 90 days are dedicated to this...maybe I'll post my progress pictures at the end!

If you made any delicious food over the weekend and like to take pictures like I do, please feel free to email them to me and maybe I'll share them here! Also, if you would like me to post any of the recipes from above you can email me requests as well! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment