Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Justin Bieber, Believe: Album Review!





Ahh! The wait is finally over! Yesterday, Justin Bieber released his album Believe! I am in loooove...with the album, not with him lol. He collaborates with Nicki Minaj, Big Sean, Ludacris and Drake. There's a little bit of dub step, hip hop, r&b and pop all mixed into this album! Even though he has a more mature sound, parents don't need to worry! His lyrics are still directed towards the PG-13 crowd.

He has plenty of lovey dovey songs and one song in particular which is NOT so lovey dovey. Im referring to his song "Maria" which is a direct shot at Mariah Yeater, the woman who falsely accused him of fathering her child. He calls this song his "Billie Jean". Although I wish he didn't give Yeater this kind of attention since she does not deserve the spotlight, I admire his courage to release a song that is much more controversial than anything he's done in the past.

But like I said, I really love this album. I have it on repeat all day! What are my favorite tracks you ask?
  • Die In Your Arms
  • As Long As You Love Me
  • Right Here
I know there are Beliebers out there who are probably even more excited than I am about this album! What are your favorite songs from Believe? Leave them in the comments below :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment