Color blocking is trending in the fashion world this season. Color blocking is a technique where blocks of solid colors are placed next to each other to add visual interest. This technique is usually seen with clothing but I decided to try it on my nails! This time, I decided to only do my accent nail (ring finger) but this would look great on all of your nails!
What you need:
- 3 (or more if you want!) different color polishes of your choice
- Scotch tape
- Clear top coat
- Cut tape into different shapes that you would like for your design and set aside
- Paint a base coat of one of the colors on all of your nails (ex: I painted all of my nails orange to start)
- Let polish dry
- Place "tape shapes" on your nails and paint your remaining 2 polishes around tape as desired. See picture below!
- Apply top coat and your good to go!
New Beauty Tips Every Tuesday!
Add me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter