Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beauty Tip Tuesday: DIY Exfoliating Face Scrub

So I've mentioned a couple of times that I'm addicted to beauty products. I always feel like I need something and I always want to try the newest products. Recently, I've been wanting to buy an exfoliating face scrub. I had already purchased a 2 pack face scrub so I knew I couldn't justify buying more. This is when I decided to make my own with products I already had in the house. Keep reading to figure out how!


What you need:
  • Face wash of your choice
  • Sugar (about 1 tablespoon)
Directions:
  1. Put about a nickel size amount of face wash in your hand
  2. Slowly add sugar until desired consistency
  3. Rub together to lather
  4. Gently massage into face
  5. Rinse

My face felt silky smooth after I did this! Hope you like it!
New Beauty Tips Every Tuesday!



Add me on Facebook
&
Follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment