Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Fitspiration: Get Motivated



No Motivation? Try these tips:


Look at fitness blogs. Try my Tumblr page. It's full of inspiring pictures!

Imagine what your body will look and feel like when you reach your goal. Sometimes while I'm running, I'll start thinking about how good reaching my goal will make me feel. This gives me that extra push I need to keep going.

Take progress pictures. As you continue working out you can look at how far you've come and realize you don't want to go back to where you started!

Get a workout buddy. I don't mean someone that you can sit at the gym and talk with. I mean someone who works out hard and you can talk about how hard you worked AFTER. Push each other to work harder! You can also swap ideas about healthy recipes, new workouts, etc.

Think of the regret you'll feel if you don't finish your workout. One of my favorite quotes is "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."






Add me on Facebook
&
Follow me on Twitter

    No comments:

    Post a Comment