For the Bun Maker:
- Grab a sock (preferably one that is mismatched or one with holes like mine)
- Cut off the toe of the sock
- Roll sock into a donut shape
Creating your bun:
- Put hair in a ponytail
- Pull ponytail through your bun maker and wrap your ends around it
- Slowly roll the bun maker towards your head, spreading your hair to cover the bun maker as you go
- Tuck in any loose strand and make sure you bun maker is not showing!
- Tip: I used a white sock but for darker hair it's usually better to use a darker colored sock so it is less noticeable if you have any slip ups!
These bun makers can be bought in stores but this route is much more budget friendly! :-)
You can adjust the size of your bun by choosing different sized socks!
Add me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter