Monday, June 11, 2012

WWE SmackDown World Tour!!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend!


Last night I went to WWE SmackDown World Tour at the arena. It was such a great show! I never thought that I would be entertained by wrestling but I was! Here are some photos from the show!


That's me outside of the arena. I was getting a sneak peak of the wrestlers as they arrived!


Dedicated fans!


Any CM Punk fans out there?!

My boyfriend with Tyson Kidd!

 The Great Khali is HUUUGGEEE!!

Ryback

 Ryback and Johnny Curtis

 The Uso's, Titus O'Neil and Darren Young



Alicia Fox and Natalya

Kane



Wanna see more?? 
Check out my Facebook page here for all of the photos!

Add me on Facebook


  Follow me on Twitter







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for an lovely post which you have posted here for all the WWE fans. I am also going to watch SmackDown match in London. I have recently booked few tickets for me and also for my family members. You can also place your order for these tickets.


    Click Here --->>> Buy SmackDown World Tour Tickets Online

    ReplyDelete