Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Fitspiration: How bad do you want it?!

I want to share a very special quote with you today from ET the Hip Hop Preacher...


I'm not going to say too much about this because I think it is very self explanatory. What I will say is... while getting frustrated with your fitness goals you should keep this in mind. If you are just going through the motions and not giving it all you've got...maybe you don't want it all that bad. But if you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, you will put 110% into EVERYTHING you do!

If you really want to be motivated I highly reccommend downloading The Blueprint 2 Success Volume 1 here! I've only had this free mixtape for a week and it already has lit a fire under me!

Also check out his YouTube page for even more inspiration!


Enjoy your weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment